FRIEDRICH DICK 1905 SERIES
In this year of upheaval and technical progress, Friedr. Dick developed a series of knives with aesthetic metal rings around the handle. These replaced the previously common rivets which were used to mount the handle onto the steel of the knife.
The special design of 1905 and the special construction techniques have been further enhanced by Friedr. Dick. The symmetrical steel rings are inseparably connected to the handle using a proprietary technology. The blade has a slim ground design and is perfectly balanced and tapers to the tip.
In recognition of the quality which was produced in 1905, Friedr. Dick has selected the original marking with the brand “F. Dick”. This traditional quality mark is stamped by hand. This new series combines traditional design and modern technology.
- F Dick 1905 5 in. Serrated Utility Knife $58.75
- F Dick 1905 Series 10 in. Bread Knife $99.15
- F Dick 1905 Series 10 in. Chef Knife $110.70
- F Dick 1905 Series 3 1/2 in. Paring Knife $49.00
- F Dick 1905 Series 3 in. Bird's Beak Peeler $49.60
- F Dick 1905 Series 6 in. Chef Knife $79.05
- F Dick 1905 Series 6 in. Flexible Boning Knife $79.35
- F Dick 1905 Series 7 in. Flexible Fillet Knife $77.20
- F Dick 1905 Series 7 in. Granton Santoku $95.05
- F Dick 1905 Series 8 in. Carving Knife $79.35
- F Dick 1905 Series 8 in. Chef Knife $98.25
- F. Dick 1905 Series 12 1/2 in. Bread Knife $121.00
- F. Dick 1905 Series 12 1/2 in. Salmon Slicer $123.20
- F. Dick Eurasia 3 1/2 in. Paring Knife $40.85